T8 Corrugated Sheets
T8 corrugated sheet is made from steel, galvanized on each side and protected using polyester. It is mainly used for ceilings, fences and facades but can also be installed as a roof covering.
- Nominal thickness: 0.3 – 0.55 mm depending on the specific construction.
- Standard length of modules: 0.500 – 13.5 m. Modules of other lengths can be produced after discussions with Top Metals Roofs consultants.
- Colors available: 6 options of matt and glossy
- Long lifespan
- Easy installation requiring few supporting elements
- Light-weight, does not overload the foundation
- Weather resistant and functions well over time
|Material||Steel sheet, galvanized on each side, protected using polyester|
|Nominal thickness||0.4 – 1 mm|
|Total width||1100 mm|
|Useful width covering||1060 mm|
|Height of corrugation||35 mm|
|Surface weight||3 – 12.5 kg/m2|
|Guarantee for finishing||Color and corrosion features guaranteed for 30 years|
|Metal Warranty||50 years on corrosion and color attributes|