T8 Corrugated Sheet
Corrugated steel sheet T8 is made of steel sheet,
galvanized on both sides and protected with polyester.
It is used especially for facades, fences or ceilings
but can be mounted on the roof as covering.
- T8 corrugated steel sheet is made with a nominal thickness between 0.3 – 0.5 mm, based on the construction
- The standard length of the modules ranges from 0.500 m and 13.5 m. Execution of the modules with different lengths
from the standard ones will be made after prior consultation with the technical specialist from Top Metal Roofs.
- 6 color options available, matt and glossy
- easy assembly, requires a low number of supporting elements
- behaves well in time and is weather resistant
- long life duration
- low weight, does not loads the foundation