Are you just starting out on your new dream roofing project in Toronto? Are you having a headache as to what roofing contractor you should choose? One who’ll give a unique and distinct look to your building? Stop worrying because we’ve got you covered! Here at Top metal roofs, we make sure that your building gets that unique, durable and reliable roof that will exude your business style and never compromise on the safety of your building. Top metal roofs is your one-stop solution for all your commercial roofing needs.
Top metal roofs provide metal roofing/ steel roofing solutions in all over Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Newmarket, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Pickering and other areas in Ontario within an 80-kilometer radius of Toronto.
Having years of experience in the field, we have developed a long-lasting reputation of being a trust-worthy, reliable and experienced roofing company in the area. Whether you need: a new roof installed, repairs done to an old roof or a roof replacement, our experienced professionals will take care of that.
We are here to provide for all your metal roofing repairs and installations.
Why You Should Choose Metal Roofing
Whether you’re building a restaurant, a warehouse, a local retail outlet, or any other kind of commercial building, it’s pertinent that your building’s roof is built to withstand any type of weather while never losing its unique aesthetic look.
Residing in Toronto, we understand the erratic behavior of the unpredictable weather here. In these extreme weather conditions, the cheap and traditional asphalt shingles get damaged easily which compromises the structural integrity of the building. Metal roof is a reliable and durable solution for that. Moreover, metal roofs keep your building and property safe from any structural damages, which in turn would minimize losses to your business.
Let’s have a look at some more reasons why we prefer metal roofing over traditional roofing:
- Metal is a non-combustible state of matter, so it provides high resistance against fires.
- Metal roofs are durable with little or no need of regular maintenance.
- Metal roofing increases energy efficiency.
- They come in various roof designs such as low pitch, intricate arches, and rounded outlines.
- They are exceptionally lightweight and can be installed over an existing roof.
- Nowadays, there is a lot of focus on environmental sustainability. That is where metal roofs comes in handy as they’re made up of 20% recycled material and can be reused. Moreover, it’s also ideal for tapping solar energy through solar panels and solar dishes or can be used to harvest rainwater. Metallic panels are environment-friendly which is a plus point for any business as it reduces the legal action taken by environmental regulatory bodies.
- The metallic panels are hard and slippery which sheds the snow and rain falling over it, thus eliminating the accumulation of ice dams that can cause leakage and structural damages.
- You can use metal roofing to give your building a unique aesthetic look as metal is available in various colors, shapes, materials, and finishes.
- Metal is resistant to the growth of moss, fungus, and mildew.
- It also resists pests, rodents, and wild animals.
- Metals maintain their consistency in style and color over a long period of time.
Why Should You Choose Top Metal Roofs?
We have years of experience in this field which is evident from our long list of satisfied clients hailing from various parts of Ontario. Here are some more reasons why you should choose us for your next commercial project in Toronto.
- Our metal sheets comprise of the highest non-recycled steel content.
- We provide the widest sheet overlap, that is 4 inches, in all of North America.
- We carry a liability insurance exceeding $5 million.
- All of our workers are WSIB covered.
- We provide self-ventilated and most efficient roofs all across North America.
- Our raw materials go through roll-forming to convert them to modular panels instead of sampling.
- Our steel sheet protection includes seven layers and a coat of baked polymer. We do not apply PVC or paint with Acrylic.
How to Choose the Best Toronto Commercial Roofing Contractor?
Choosing the right contractor for your commercial project is more than just comparing prices. It is your dream project and you should consider all the parameters and factors before settling on any roofing company.
1. Valid Licensing
No roofing company is legitimate until it is registered and licensed from the proper authorities to operate legally. The contractor must have all the required permits and valid licenses from the building department. You can confirm the validity and authenticity of contractor’s license from the town hall. Top Metal Roofs has all the required permits and licenses to operate legally in Toronto.
2. Insurance and Warranties
All employees of the roofing contractor should be insured and the insurance must cover injuries to employees on your property so that you won’t be held liable. Along with insurance, you also need to check the warranty contractor provides for the roofing. There are some categories for that. Some contractors provide lifetime warranty. Some give customized warranties according to your needs while some are only disaster specific. Top Metal Roofs gives a 50-year warranty on new roofing.
The ideal scenario includes hiring the contractor which has been recommended by someone like a family member, friend, or a neighbor. If you can’t find such referrals, you can search online for customer reviews. These references and reviews are a great way to establish the contractor’s expertise and reliability. You can find reviews for Top Metal Roofs on Google from our satisfied clients.
4. Competence and Experience
Confirm the expertise of contractors through the reviews and recommendations they got but also ask them questions pertaining to the installation processes, costs and requirements. A qualified person will give detailed and satisfactory answers to all your questions.
5. Quality of Materials and Skilled Installation Crew
Only hire a contracting company that employs skilled installation crew instead of one who works with sub-contractors. Installers employed by a company are usually more qualified and experienced. In addition to all this, you should also find out the quality of materials being used by contractor by contacting the suppliers. Top metal roofs use high quality materials that are energy-efficient. It also employs skilled and experienced installation crew.
6. Certifications from Manufacturers
A contractor who is certified by a manufacturer of roofing materials is your best bet. That contractor will provide better-quality services because of the specialized training they get from manufacturers of specific materials to get certified.
7. Factors Influencing the Metal Roofing Prices
In order to compare the prices offered by different roofing contractors in Toronto, you need to know how these companies estimate their prices. These prices depend on various factors like:
- Panel Design
- Physical Location
- Roof design
- Cost of labor force
- Stripping and disposing of faulty old roofing
How to Calculate Commercial Roofing Costs
Even though roofing materials account for the largest percentage of your commercial roofing budget, there are other factors that you should consider while estimating the roofing budget. These factors include:
- Taxes and permits
- Roofing contractor
- Geographic location
- Roof complexity
- Number of chimneys
- Number of stories
You should contact your contractor and ask them to give you an estimate. You can contact Top Metal Roofs at (647) 470-7161 for a roofing quote.
How to Contact Us
Here at Top Metal Roofs, we pride ourselves on our customer support and satisfaction. If you are planning to install a new commercial roof for your project, you can be part of our success stories. Top Metal Roofs will handle all your commercial roofing projects in Toronto and our consultants will guide you through each step. Call us at 647-470-7161 and we will deliver a roof that not only protects you from the elements but also reflects your business style!